Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Phone call....

Today i contacted Tracy Buckley and we had a great conversation on conflicts in our lives. We talked about her current situation with school and work and what she would like to do with her career. She currently works with a small school/daycare which she thought would be her future. she is attending NU for child development but is having second thoughts on if this career choice is really for her. we talked about other options that she may take along with alternative jobs within the same context. She is already quite invested with her current major and will more than likely finish it up. i think if she just gets her degree she can still do whatever she likes. along with her current experience she could be able to own and operate a successful business. good luck Tracy!

6 comments:

tbuckley13 said...

Matt, thanks for chatting with me earlier. It was nice getting a little personal after all the online classes I have taken. I wish you the best of luck in coaching football. I know you will figure out career choices as you gain more experience. Keep all your options open and good luck to you.

Araceli-HUB401 said...

I just wanted to make contat with you and check out your blog since we are in the same final group together. Feel free to check mine out and leave a comment.

PrettyTony31 said...

You guys talked about a lot! Cool! Funny how a crazy thing like school brings people together, huh?

One thing we should all keep in mind is that anything we want to do is possible...the only limitations are our minds.

If people with two prostectic legs can run a marathon, then the sky's the limit!

jwalton said...

Career choices are difficult. Especially when you’re not one of those individuals who knows absolutely what they want to accomplish – like me. I know exactly where Tracy is coming from with her dilemma. I experienced the same a few years ago. In my opinion, everything tends to work out fine as long as one is moving forward. Tracy seems to be doing that by earning her degree.

Carrie Bee said...

It sure looks like you both had a great conversation! It helps to talk and read about people that are going thru the same kinds of situations. I am still not sure what I want to pursue as my career but I know earning my degree will put me in the right path and I am sure it will with Tracy too.

aprince22 said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog. It gives a lot of insight on how people feel about different situations. I can feel for Tracy working with preschool or younger. I used to work with them too but now am with elem. level and loving it. So I hope she tries an older age range of children before switching he career choice. I believe I read some where that she may try older children, but you are right there are so many choices she could do with her degree and she should always be proud of what she accomplishes. Even if it is not what she wants to do for the rest of her life. :)