Monday, April 23, 2007

Group Project Update....

We met as a complete group for the first time today to discuss our group project. We had an earlier meeting but we have since added another to our group so now we are going places. So far the group project has been an enjoyable one. Today we decided on who is playing each role, what case we are doing, how we are presenting it, how we are doing it, and next meeting times. We also have our individual assignments to work on with deadlines included. We completed this through a conference phone that Christine T. provided via work. Our conversation was somewhat efficient as we had a lot to discuss. There was some confusion as to what was expected from us but we all figured out what we were going to do fairly quickly. There was also a debate that we had involving deadlines within our group but everyone adjusted and agreed on specific times. Every group member was willing to adjust and listened to each other so we knew how everyone felt about the subject. I think we all work very well together so far. Chrisitne T. has been amazing and really took the reigns with our group. She has set up and held both phone conversations and has great organization skills that keeps up together. She has made phone calls and emails to ensure we are all on the same page and i would love to have her in a future group project. But i can not complain since all my other group members have been responsive and prompt with our group meetings. They all seem creative and knowledgeable so it seems like we have a solid group which i am excited to work with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, I found you! I think I've finally figured out this blogging thing. I've now figured out how to post to people who haven't sent me a specific invitation.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I was hoping I haven't been coming across as too bossy. In my job, I facilitate large projects, bringing together different people (writers, graphic artists, editors, translators, etc.) to work together on specific projects so it's an easy role for me to slip into.

I look forward to what you come up with for your part of the role.

Ps. Don't forget to send me a picture for the presentation.