Wednesday, May 2, 2007

THERE IS A REASON.......

there is a reason why they call it conflict resolution! we have been having some conflict within our group in trying to complete our group project. there has been some outside circumstances that has effected communication, deadlines, and information. i personally had and issue early last week when i was notified that all my work i did was for the wrong case! so i had to double time it but delivered my work which was complied into the power point. so that was a personal setback but there has also been some issues with my fellow group members concerning their portion of the power point. and also no being able to attend our ilinc session. i received an email today so their may be reasoning, but never the less we have had issues. but trying to be optimistic Christine has begun a great power point and we do have a bunch of information together so it is coming along. i think within the next few days we will have it 100% and ready to receive a "A!"

3 comments:

Rebekah lane said...

Whats up Matt,

I know I was not able to attend the Ilinc session and I do apologize about that. I hope that It does not affect the outcome of our paper. I already turned in my part of the presentation and I was wondering what is going to happen now. I recieved the draft from Christine and wanted to know if she was going to send a final copy out before she turned it in.

Did Araceli turn her portion in already? I am sorry I am so lost, but I have not heard from anybody this whole week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,

Thanks for your honesty on this post. You hit the nail on the head. We've definitely had some conflicts during this assignment. Elva also pointed out that we have some procrastinators. I think that's been our main conflict is that not all of us want to work at the same speed.

I know I seemed a bit ambitious with our timeline in the beginning and it's because I was expecting the last legs of this journey to be more interactive rather than me just making decisions for the whole group.

I'm going to try to finish our PowerPoint up tonight so you guys can take a look at it before we send it in.

Anonymous said...

I sent in our final group project. I hope you got the email because I used the NU email system and I know you have changed your email. If you didn't get a copy of it, let me know and I'll resend it to you privately. I hope you like it!