Saturday, May 5, 2007

Drama drama drama.....

well i have recently read Dr. Davenports post about conflicts in the groups. i am not sure if there is more than one group having problems but it sounds like that is the case. i know that my group has had its fair share of problems that seem to run right up to the due date. i agree with what Dr. Davenport said about being adults and having schedules and i think people need to out their priorities together. Family, work, and school are at the top of my list and i try to stay on top of them all. i too sometimes have problems and scheduling conflicts but that is the information that we are learning about and how to overcome them i this course. i think this group project isnt so much about the information we are preparing but the experience we are having. coming together in a real world setting having to adjust and sacrifice to complete the project. if this is my last post i would like to send out a special thanks to Christine for all the extra effort and to Dr. davenport for conducting and controlling the class!

peace and love

Matt C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I think more than just our group is having problems. Although we definitely had our share of frustrations, I think we all managed to be courteous to each other.

Did you have a chance to look over the finished PowerPoint? I'm curious to hear what everyone thought of it and the only person I've heard back from is Elva so far.